Thank you for your interest in guest posting on The Momtastic! I’m always thrilled and interested in receiving, reading and publishing unique posts for a wide range of standpoints. I believe a variety of voices and points of view can help inspire, encourage and motivate my dear readers.
The Momtastic Guest Post Guidelines
If you have a kickass content on parenting, blogging, working from home and MOMpreneurship, we’d love to have it featured on our blog! To ensure quality posts, we’ve made some simple rules and guidelines for our dear guest bloggers. If your content fits the above-mentioned categories, and prior to submitting your post for consideration, here are a few guidelines to take note of:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Don’t worry though! If your submission has been proven to have quality content and will benefit The Momtastic’s audience, your content is most likely to be published.
- Because we don’t want to deal with plagiarism, posts must not be published or used anywhere else.
- Content must be of high-quality. We want to feed our readers only the best, of the best content.
- There are no specific guidelines on the total word count, but preferably 1500 words – or more.
- We want to maintain an informative blog. Guest posts that are geared towards selling their product, or directly promoting their website will not be accepted.
- Kindly make sure that your guest post has been proofread and edited. Due to the large volume of guest post requests, submissions that require extensive editing will not be accepted.
- Kindly make sure that all your links are working, valid and relevant. Links deemed to be broken, or irrelevant to your post’s main idea will and can be removed without prior notice.
- Using lists, short paragraphs and bullets is highly encouraged. This makes web reading a lot easier.
- Please email your proposed content via email to email@example.com. Kindly include 1-3 relevant images, your picture (author) and bio. Any proposed content that doesn’t have any one of these requirements may result in delayed content reviewing and scheduling.
- All accepted guest posts will be scheduled within 2-6 weeks of review of the proposed post.
- Lastly, please make sure that you are available to respond and contribute to the comments as soon as your post has been published. Since all comments are moderated, you’ll have to wait for me to approve relevant comments, and once they’re published, you are expected to respond to all comments, preferably.
All approved guest blog posts will be shared on all my social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!